The long list of Penguins injury updates:
-Tonight marks the return of Tyler Kennedy and Paul Martin. One of them will probably be re-injured within a week.
- Sidney Crosby and Evgeni Malkin went to the Lady GaGa concert on Saturday. Twitter goes apeshit with people talking about how Lady GaGa uses a buttload of strobe lights and Crosby wouldn't go if he still had concussion-like symptoms. Totally miss an opportunity to make fun of the fact that Crosby and Malkin were at a Lady GaGa show.
- Chris Kunitz's moustache is set to make its debut sometime this weekend.
- Eric Tangradi is somewhere getting taunted by Trevor Gilles.
- Mike Comrie sucks.
- Arron Asham got really into the 60s, and no one ever saw him again.
- Brent Johnson is still day-to-day with lower body injuries that he sustained fighting with a drunken black bear.
- Brooks Orpik is hanging out at home and watching the YouTube video of his ridiculous SCF shift back in 2008.
To get you pumped up for April 8.